At AECI, the Human Resources Division partners across the organization to understand talent needs and ensure employees have equal access to pay, benefits and developmental opportunities. We work to empower our employees and build a rewarding culture. Human resources provides a full range of job functions, including attracting and recruiting candidates, salary administration, payroll, labor relations, benefit administration, compliance, employee record management, employee relations, succession planning and employee development. The Human Resources Division is committed to supporting our employees throughout their career life cycle – from intern to executive. The division is devoted to providing effective policies, procedures and company metrics, factors that keep AECI guided toward success.
- Numerous HRCI-certified professionals
- About 665 employees cooperative wide
- Diverse, competitive benefit package; multiple plans administered
- Provides mentoring opportunities
- Union/nonunion environment
- Emphasizes a company culture focused on individual development
- Exposure to a technical business with a broad range of talented peers
- More than 4,600 MW of generation serving nearly 900,000 members
- Diverse mix of technologies and resources: wind, hydro, gas, oil and coal
- One of the largest generation and transmission cooperatives in the nation
- More than 9,000 miles of high voltage transmission
- Wind power – first in Missouri
- Number of employees: About 665
- Three locations: Headquarters, New Madrid Power Plant and Thomas Hill Energy Center
Associated Electric provides an excellent benefit package most other employers are unable to match. Please visit here to learn more.